Monday, June 30, 2014

Photos from the new phone

I arrived this morning as usual for the beginning of Ramadan. I'll be travelling back and forth a bit  as  I  have to be in Dubai for bits of the month. Last night as I left for the airport I even questioned the wisdom of this trip but an upgrade to a seat in the front of the plane surrounded by the South African cricket team made it fairly painless. 

This morning the internet when I arrived so I've spent the day taking photos and reading and thinking and listening to great podcasts. All on my new phone!

I'm pretty bad at taking photos - it's never been anything I was interested in - but knowing what other people can do with the same technology I'm inspired to at least try. You can see the results below for what they're worth. I have noticed that I look more carefully when taking photos though so maybe I should do it more. But the results don't come close to capturing teh place. I'm going to try video next.

Ramadan Kareem everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice!