Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A photo montage update

So, it turns out that Shiny's internet package was not all it could have been and that, on the 19th July or thereabouts, I ran out of "internet juice". It took us some time to realise this was the issue and then upgrading was difficult because the account was still in Shiny's name and changing it took some time too. Those of you who know me well can imagine how much I've hated not being able to use the internet freely. We're now back to normal service it seems although I'm not sure how long for at the moment as I don't really understand how much juice I use or even how to find out. Any ideas?

Anyway, rather than write a long post, I thought I'd share some photos of what's been going on and, of course, the rapidly growing and very cute puppies. 

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, If I understand your question,maybe you could go to a local internet cafe and speak to one of the guys there. At least go with the name of your provider and what speed you are receiving.
    They probably have some way of monitoring an account. Good Luck.
    John H

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice!