Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's been forever

A couple of friends were kind enough to notice that I haven't posted for ages and this is because I lost my camera. Inexcusably. And irritatingly enough it happened just as real progress has been made. Of course I still have my iPhone but I've been useless at remembering to carry it as well as my local phone and, in any case, I then had to work out how to share them.

I think I've figured this out now as there will be even more progress in my absence (from Friday) and I wanted to capture what it is like now. However, you'll have to click here for the latest pictures as I don't seem to have posted them to my account and so can't embed it. If you have any idea how to fix this please let me know!

4 comments:

  1. What do you mean you don't seem to have them posted to your account? KB

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! The place looks completely transformed! It looks AMAZING!! You've done so much work!! KB

    ReplyDelete
  3. KB, it's impossible to explain without seeming like a complete moron. And thanks to all for lovely comments on the house. I'm missing it already!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice!