Saturday, June 2, 2012

I've never ...

pulled down a tree, planted flowers and believed they might live, asked and paid for someone to pull down walls that really looked like they might be supporting a roof, cared quite so much about the cushions I bought or got as excited as I was today when I bought a folder in which the bits of paper that doing business in Sri Lanka entails can be stored.

I now no longer have a Bo or a dead tree, I have a knocked-through living room and so don't have to hate the pointless dining room and the back wall of the kitchen has been knocked down prior to extending it so that it fits a washing machine, fridge etc.. The ceiling has been raised and there are flowers in one of the tyres as well as a number of pots. There are sand and cements and rocks and, sadly, there is a holiday on Monday so that will be it for progress until Tuesday.

Fingers crossed that it keeps going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice!