Friday, June 1, 2012

Progress is made...

Today was great. The men have agreed to do the work, the massage table is under control, most of the rubbish is gone, the canoe is clean and the garden is getting into shape. I quite enjoy the sweeping of the leaves but picking up all the rubbish is less fun. Tomorrow I'll get one of the local kids to finish it off and put all the bits of wood together, bits of rocks together, bits of plastic together and so on. Very little doesn't get reused - a guy turned up earlier to pick up Shiny's water tanks and he ended up taking all the bottles, plastic and creepy picture of a blue lady with naked top units.

I do have photos of some of these things but I have clearly done something stupid as

1)Harry's camera is saying it has no memory left even though there's only a few pictures on there
2) when I put the drive from the camera into Picasa it doesn't take.

It doesn't seem a huge shame given how bad my photos were and in any case....

Tomorrow we shop. For everything.

I can't wait until it's all ready and people can come and enjoy it. And take pictures of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice!