Thursday, April 26, 2012

Back in Dubai

I hadn't really realised, until I got to the airport, how very grubby I was. My white shirt wasn't, my hair wasn't "done" and I certainly haven't had any make up on since leaving Dubai. This might explain, although it certainly doesn't excuse, the appalling attitude of one of the FlyDubai cabin crew.

FlyDubai, Emirates, AirArabia and I'm sure others all fly directly to Sri Lanka. I may decide to try somebody other than FlyDubai next time. Whilst I'm making up my mind I'll write a stinker of a complaint form. Who knows - they might actually read it!

It's ok being back although I struggle to believe that I really wear heels most days.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you started blogging! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mon. I can see why people do it!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice!