Monday, July 9, 2012

I have a weird life..

I suppose most of us do but today seems a bit too surreal. I woke this morning to a pile of poo in the kitchen (Brayen has made it go away) and have spent most of the day focused on the puppies who have had their first bath (not too awful) and their first poo where I wanted them to poo (amazing). The dark one (Chompy/kissy/slurpy puppy) also peed in the right place and I could swear he actually did it on purpose. I've also started getting them used to a signal. Chompy etc. is a whistle (or as close as I can approximate) and "Hidey/Not eating/A bit mean to her sister puppy" is a squeaky noise. I'm supposed to give them treats but they show no interest.

They now have a crate for sleeping and as their den. They also have a very approximate play pen outside and two different paper covered areas for poo.

In the midst of all this there is hammering as the ceilings get started and music from the painter's radio (he's doing the chairs in the "shack" now). Oh and I've held a conference call with 9 people from Turkey and a phone meeting with a client (who I know is reading this so Hi! and I promise I'll work on your thing tomorrow).

Sometimes it just seems too good to be true. 

1 comment:

Please be nice!