Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Turtle!

It's 0930 and I've done all the admin for the day and cleared my inbox. Anything else I do will be fun work. I was just finishing off (on online banking) when Brayen's dad called me over to where he was standing talking to some of his fishermen friends in their boat. Inside there was a turtle. A big one. Naturally I asked if I could touch it and I did. Staying far away from its jaws.

 Working from here is fun.
 The nice fisherman turned it over
 The turtle immediately made a run for it.
The fisherman puts him back in his place as I scarper.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn,
    How did it work out with the yoga teacher ? You haven't mentioned that again or I missed it. What type of yoga, how often, price and does he have a school in Negombo or is he free lance ?
    Thanks,
    John H.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice!